WHAT: a fair to promote women owned businesses and to inspire women to love and support one another.
WHEN: – April 15th, 2017 from 12pm – 7pm.
WHERE: The Gaillard Center, Charleston, SC
iGoddess is an event that is a celebration of music, entertainment and enlightenment.
iGoddess welcomes everyone and our goal is to offer an opportunity to find your passion, discover women owned businesses, and learn new ways to find inspiration and balance in your busy life.
iGoddess will feature speakers, interactive workshops, demonstrations and live music, all brought to you by the talented women of South Carolina. There are activities for all ages and all walks of life. Covering a wide variety of interests, there is something for everyone in the family. If you love being a woman or you are a man who loves women, do not miss iGoddess Fair – it’s only here once a year!
I am tickled to be speaking at this event’s Red Tent showcase! Xiomara.
- Red Tent Area.
- Guilty Pleasures Pop Up Shop.
- Keynote speaker Heatherash Amara, bestselling author of “The Warrior Goddess Training”.
- Music from local sensation Katie Rose + Epic Dance Party!
- Her Story Documentary – Part 1 & inspiring stories from local leaders on our Goddess Panel.
- Opportunities to meet and learn from successful and celebrated women from all areas of government, business, health and the arts.
- Fun and uplifting activities brought to you by leaders in their field.
- Yoga classes.
- Meditation sessions from Still Soul Studios
- Tarot and Palm Readers.
- Makeover Gallery
- Wine and Canvas Painting Classes.
- Jewelry Making with Sparkling Beauties local business.
- Live Music.
- Cooking Demonstrations.
- Thrive Fashion Show with fashions from Frank & Gray, LuLaRoe and more.
- Story Telling.
- Laughing Yoga.
- iGoddess Gift Fair.
- Silent art auction to benefit Thrive SC.
- A select variety of products and services to make every woman’s life easier and more enjoyable.
- Tastings and treats from some of the most interesting (and yummy) women owned businesses in SC.
All proceeds will benefit the nonprofit helping victims of domestic violence, THRIVE SC.
Meet the creators at http://www.igoddessfair.com/about