Social change is a deliberate process of creating and applying ideas, strategies, and actions to promote the worth, dignity, and development of individuals, communities, organizations, institutions, cultures, and societies.
Xiomara A. Sosa seeks to effect positive social change in all communities.
Through her nonprofit organizations, The Get-Right! Organization, Inc. (Get-Right!) and You Are Strong! Center on Veterans Health and Human Services, Inc. (You Are Strong!), she creates, produces and implements digital platform initiatives that highlight and provide actionable steps in addressing the needs of all communities through social change advocacy.
Get-Right! has been administratively dissolved and its advocacy networks have been disbanded. All work related to both have been folded into her work at XAS Consulting, LLC/XiomaraASosa.com.
Founded by Xiomara A. Sosa, The Get-Right! Organization, Inc. (Get-Right!) mission is to educate families, teach children, and support communities about integrative wellness.
Through Get-Right! Xiomara is the Executive Creator of the following advocacy networks:
- National Hispanic Mental Health Professionals Advocacy Network
- National Latina Integrative Health Advocacy Network
- National Modern Family Wellness Advocacy Network
- National Sexual and Gender (LGBT+) Minority Mental Health Professionals Network
- Proyecto Evolve! Latina Girls Collective Action Network
You Are Strong! has been maintained as a state of South Carolina Carolina digital social change advocacy organization however its advocacy networks have been disbanded. All work related to both have been folded into her work at XAS Consulting, LLC/XiomaraASosa.com.
Founded by Xiomara A. Sosa, You Are Strong! Center on Veterans Health and Human Services, Inc. (You Are Strong!) mission is to combat stigma and provide integrative health and human services information to veterans and their families.
Through You Are Strong! Xiomara is the Executive Sponsor of the Borinqueneers Congressional Gold Medal Alliance whose mission was to achieve the Congressional Gold medal for the historic Puerto Rican American 65th Infantry Regiment and served on their Steering Committee. In addition, she is also the Executive Creator of following advocacy networks:
- Coalition of Female Veteran Leaders
- National Hispanic Veterans Advocacy Network
- Operation She is Strong! Women Veterans Mental Health and Human Services Network
- Sexual and Gender (LGBTQQIA) Minority Veterans Advocacy Network