What Is The X-Circle for Women’s Healing and Well-Being™
The X-Circle™, powered by my Healing and Well-Being Consulting, is an all-woman gathering that involves rituals, intention setting, learning, and sharing with no judgments allowed. The purpose of The X-Circle™ is to help facilitate women in leading physically and mentally healthy lifestyles through Healing and Well-being Consulting. The X-Circle™ brings women together for conversation, mutual support, and camaraderie built around healing to achieve well-being. This transpires when the women can spend quality time with their brethren in an expansive, creative, and open-minded experience grounded in their traditions.
Date, Time and Location
Friday, November 10, 2017
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
The Serenity Center, 820 Central Ave, Summerville, SC, 29483
THE 12 TENETS OF CIRCLE WORK
- We hold sacred space for Witnessing: As sacred witnesses in Circle, we see that every experience has value and there is wisdom in every experience.
- We hold sacred space for Safety: As protectors of Circle, we promise full confidentiality and do not discuss or allow discussion of what transpires outside our ceremony. We protect each woman’s right to anonymity and privacy.
- We hold sacred space for Compassion: As women devoted to a living practice of compassion, we actively open our hearts to every woman present, including ourselves.
- We hold sacred space for Silence: As patient students of the healing arts, we consciously allow space for silence to enter. We understand that so much of the magic of Circle happens within these pristine moments of silence.
- We hold sacred space for Mystery: We honor our ancestors, as their impulse still lives in us. We give thanks for our guides & spiritual teachers. We celebrate the unknowable expansiveness of spirit. We honor all supportive elementals. In Circle, we seek the inner light & listen to the song of the unseen.
- We hold sacred space for Truth-telling: As women sincere in our search for personal truth, we speak from the “I” place, from direct experience, participating in Circle from the inside out. We refrain from speaking about “you” and actively quiet the human habits of reacting, recapitulating and rescuing.
- We hold sacred space for Gratitude: For what we know, we say “thank you”. For what we do not yet know, we say “thank you”. For all that is offered in Circle, we say “thank you”. For ourselves, each in our perfect specificity, we say “thank you”.
- We hold sacred space for Matriarchy: As caretakers of the Feminine, we practice mutuality and inter-connectedness. We are the teachers and we are the taught.
- We hold sacred space for Healing: We trust that each woman in our Circle tends towards healing and that healing may be miraculous and extensive. We trust that our personal healing heals our community.
- We hold sacred space for Simplicity: As Circle shows us time and again, true abundance flows from the simplest gifts of life. We value laughter and politeness, groundedness and generosity. We appreciate pleasure and encourage simple shifts that enhance the quality of our lives.
- We hold sacred space for Diversity: As women wise in the ways of nature & spirit, we celebrate all the diverse ways of existence. We acknowledge all stories as the loving expressions of our shared humanity. We honor all religions, all paths, all loving practices, and all peoples. We honor ourselves, with a welcoming heart.
- We hold sacred space for Commonality: As Wise Women, we adorn ourselves in Common-ness. Valuing our connection as much as our individuality, we welcome One-ness. We know that we always have more in common than space between us. The whole is always greater than the sum of its parts.
BY XIOMARA A. SOSA
Healing and Well-being Consulting helps people to lead physically as well as mentally healthier lifestyles. It assists individuals in achieving and maintaining optimum well-being by advising them about healthy diets and exercise, as well as methods to cope with stress. Consultants are experts at finding and suggesting simple solutions that their clients can incorporate into their daily life to lead a healthier lifestyle. Well-being consulting uses evidence-based approaches in advising their clients on healthier lifestyle choices in various areas including exercise, nutrition and stress management to lead a healthier life.
Experience Positive Changes On All Levels
When we meet at The X-Circle™ we give ourselves an opportunity to slow down. Going deep is truly vital in this age of overextended schedules, over-glorification of busyness and surface-level social media friendships. These are not just bonding times or just fun, The X-Circle™ is designed to make us better human beings. The X-Circle™ encourages women to have fun. Spending time with other women and facilitating an open and supportive experience is a profound step towards wellness. Caring for ourselves in a meaningful, deep way allows us to grow in healthy ways. There is a closed Facebook group for The X-Circle™ that serves as a community forum for all participants to ask questions that arise at anytime. There is a monthly live digital group Q&A with me that delves deeper into the material I cover. These Q&A’s provide mentorship and are also a way to stay connected to The X-Circle™.
What I Will Teach You With This Program
Module 1: Healing and Well-being: Mind, Body and Spirit.
- Introduction of Circles.
- What is healing and well-being?
- The mind connection to healing and well-being.
- The body connection to healing and well-being.
- The spirit connection to healing and well-being.
- Learn how to cultivate calmness, serenity through healing and well-being.
- Introduction of Positive Psychology Coaching.
Module 2: Self- Care: Mind, Body and Spirit.
- What is self-care?
- The mind connection to self-care.
- The body connection to self-care.
- The spirit connection to self-care.
- Learn self-care skills.
- Learn de-stressing techniques.
- Positive Psychology Coaching mini sessions.
Module 3: Mental Detoxification.
- What is mental detoxification?
- Learn detoxifying techniques.
- Learn how to achieve wholeness in your life.
- Learn about restorative techniques.
- Learn about practices specifically designed by counselors seeking to remediate symptoms of stress and trauma in women.
- Learn to tend to yourself and about maintenance.
- Learn how to work towards a positive shift in your personality and ability to deal with day-to-day stress.
No prior experience with consulting or psychology is needed. The assignments are suitable for most everyone. Anyone who feels a deep need to relieve life’s miseries and would like to develop strategies for optimal wellness will benefit from the teaching offered.
Who Is This Program For?
This program is for women veterans, Latina women and LGBTQQIA+ women who are seeking healing and well-being and want to achieve and maintain optimum healing and well-being.
With Healing and Well-Being Consulting You Will
- Become empowered about your personal basic nutrition for healing and well-being.
- Engage in your personal assessment for positive lifestyle changes.
- Find fulfillment in setting goals using goal setting techniques.
- Look beyond yourself to use stress management techniques that improve your personal development.
What Are The Benefits Of Healing and Well-Being Consulting?
- Maintaining an optimal level of healing and well-being.
- Crucial to live a higher quality life.
- Healing and well-being matters.
- Everything we do and every emotion we feel relates to our healing and well-being.
- Our healing and well-being directly affects our actions and emotions. It’s an ongoing circle.
- Important to achieve optimal healing and well-being in order to subdue stress, reduce the risk of illness and ensure positive interactions.
The X-Circle™ Includes
Material in this program is grounded on evidenced-based and scientifically validated techniques and strategies from the professional healing and well-being community to facilitate women’s healing and well-being. The X-Circle™ is a great opportunity to energize your spirit and through healing and well-being. .
- In person gathering to discuss healing and well-being facilitated by Xiomara A. Sosa.
- Intimate learning discussions with important hands-on healing and well-being training.
- Interactive activities and handouts.
- Power-point presentations.
- Individual practice time and demonstrations.
- Guidance and navigation for personal healing and well-being goals.
- Personal development learning discussions.
- Individual Healing an Well-being Consulting mini session.
- Closed Facebook group that serves as a forum.
- Live digital group Q&A that provides mentorship.
- Follow-up emails and telephone calls.
What People Are Saying
“The Circle is everyday ceremony: the invention of our most ancient Godmothers, who upon witnessing the myriad ways nature exalted this humble shape, claimed it as the spiritual center of their communities. Held by the simple rituals of opening and completion, honoring and appreciation, the Circle acts as a vehicle for both storytelling and transcending our stories. In Circle, we are conversing with the divine.” Baraka Elihu.
“I was seeking a spiritual connection with friends—an expansive, creative, and open-minded experience grounded in tradition,” says Pink, when asked why she started hosting monthly circles in her Hollywood Hills home last year. She adds that going deep with your girlfriends is truly vital in the age of overstuffed schedules and surface-level social media friendships. “I’m interested in knowing people, not their curated online personas. Each time we meet as a group, we give ourselves an opportunity to slow down.” And those three hours of bonding time aren’t just fun—they might also make you a better human. “Spending time with people you enjoy, with whom you can be open and supportive, is a profound [aspect] of self-care,” Shel Pink.
About Xiomara A. Sosa
Xiomara A. Sosa is the Owner and Founder of XAS Consulting, LLC (XAS), DBA XiomaraASosa.com, a boutique private practice and lifestyle brand promoting healing and well-being through professional services, X-signature offerings and social change advocacy. As CEO and Creator of XiomaraASosa.com, she is an accomplished Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CMHC), Healing and Well-being Consultant and Positive Psychology Coach who provides flexible, consumer-oriented coaching, consulting and counseling services.
How Does It Work?
You will meet with the other women in a Circle format that is 15 participants or less.The Circle will cover a specific agenda targeting healing and well-being goals. Follow up digital activities will be available afterwards.
As a free gift, when you sign up for this program, you will also receive a complimentary women focused mini massage from a local professional massage therapist.
Get Started Now
I am offering this program with a suggested donation option. Although it is a no-cost program to you, I do suggest that you consider making a small donation that goes towards the day to day operational costs of the venue to be able to offer this program, The Serenity Center. We recommend a donation you can afford, starting at $5.00 if possible. No matter how much you donate, you will receive the same program as everyone else. I choose to believe that most people are honest and will support the program I offer with whatever they can afford. If you are not completely satisfied, I will refund your donation.
Watch This Short Video Explaining Healing and Well-Being Consulting. This Is Not Me In This Video. She Is A Coach As Opposed to A Consultant, However Explains It Very Closely
* Actual results may vary. XAS Consulting LLC DBA XiomaraASosa.com does not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a replacement form of treatment for physical, mental or medical problems by your doctor either directly or indirectly.
XAS Consulting, LLC DBA XiomaraASosa.com’s intention is to offer a variety of information and tools to help the reader/client in their quest for human flourishing and optimal functioning.
© 2017 XAS Consulting, LLC DBA XiomaraASosa.com–All Rights Reserved
No portion of this site can be reprinted